February 20, 2011

careless.

i watched Burlesque today! it is, in my opinion, the ultimate feel good movie. it was stunning and incredible and beautiful and some good old music, thank you Christina, Cher (and Cam). oh, Cam. :3 hehehe.

also, i was thinking today about how much i really am obsessed about my dreams and passion. they're there all the time, in my mind, like faithful satellites. they keep me working and learning and finding and seeing.

"The secret of human existence does not consist in living merely, but in what one lives for."
-Fyodor Dostoyevsky

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also obsessed with my dreams and passion, always working hard everyday to accomplish them :] Beautiful fortune<3

Anonymous said...

Love the fortune! ♥

xo.

Anonymous said...

yes, i love the fortune message too! <3 and that last photo is sooo amazing. love it!♥

Colby Kern said...

I found your blog through a friend's blog, and I'm absolutely glad I did. I love your photography and posts! I'm a photographer/designer myself, and I really appreciate your good eye. I'm definitely a new follower.

-Colby Kern

Julia said...

oh, how I love your new header. You are amazing, Tasha.

Antonia said...

The fortune message is great. And I'm love with the 5th picture. :)

Brenda said...

These are amazing, Tasha! I love each and every one of them <3 and that's great that you're so motivated :) I'm still stuck, trying to decide whether I should go into the medical field or follow my actual dream..

tasha faye said...

i can't thank all of my readers enough! <3 i feel so thankful. (: hehe.
Brenda, it's a constant think but i hope you will figure it out love! <3

Hanna said...

lovely pictures, dear! my favorite is nr 5 I think :) and I've wanted to see that movie for some time, but I forgot - a good thing I was reminded of it!