March 21, 2011

lullabies.

first, read this.
what recharges my soul:

+laughing, especially with friends and funny people and my loved ones.
+ eating scrum-diddly-yumptious food.
+watching my favorite tv shows - Pretty Little Liars, Chuck, The Mentalist, Brothers and Sisters.
+strawberry tea and hot chocolate.
+making people smile.
+having a more positive outlook on life.
+playing with my camera.
+Harry Potter.
+wearing red lipstick.
+stumbling into the most wonderful quotes while visiting blogs.
+stretching!

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you."
-Oscar Wilde

(i will be back soon with (hopefully) some better, more decent photos.) (:

13 comments:

Tina Sosna said...

Your photos are full of love,I think.Great!
Tina

Felicia said...

ah, what a great post! i think i'll do one of these tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love your list!! [I totally LOVE Pretty Little Liars, eep!] Beautiful photos, as always. ;] xo.

l said...

Gosh, your photos are so good! You know you've got a real talent for it!

That last picture especially is making my mouth water!

Fransisca Angela said...

great list and photos! and I would recommend you to watch How I Met Your Mother :D

kimi said...

you take lovely photographs! xx

Tina Sosna said...

hehe,thank you so much for your three comments,that made my day! :)

Gina said...

thank you so much (:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are lovely dear.
I love your little list, laughing is one of my favorite things to do :]

Brenda said...

Your photos are always more than descent, I always look forward to your posts :) & I love your list, strawberry tea sounds great! I've never had it... I'm going to check if we sell it at work (:

brigduong said...

Lovely photos and I love the "making people smile" :-)

tasha faye said...

thank you so much, all of you! <3 and Brenda, i really hope that you try strawberry tea, it is sooo delicious! xx

Adiba said...

TASHA! YOUR PICTURES AREE BREATH-TAKING!!! ;D