know that when i post this, i want all of you to read these blogs written by the most wonderful and unique snowflake bloggers, i am so lucky to have made friends with them. ♥
- Jada (Minestrone Soup for the Teenage Soul) is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet! she has such excellent taste in music and every post of hers makes me smile so much. her blog has such a pretty, summery, carefree vibe to it. (: i hope you'd all follow her new blog, as her old one got lost in the black abyss of cyberspace!
- Kinsey (soulBACON) is probably one of the strongest, bravest girls ever. i don't know her in real life but i really wish i did! (: she has such a sweet, honest soul and her posts just make me think more in depth about the little things in life. i love the way she speaks her mind with such passion, it is truly inspiring.
- Brenda (a time for being human) has such great talent for photography! i have very much enjoyed watching her photographs grow and become as beautiful as ever. i also adore how she has a bucket list of places to photograph in LA, it makes me want to travel there even more! +i love, love reading about her little adventures (and feeling just a tiny bit jealous! hehe).
- Lindsey (map of ghosts) is one gorgeous lady and has an equally gorgeous blog. (: her photographs are so dreamy and relaxed and somehow reminds me of iced tea and swimming pools. haha! +she is going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter real soon! ah, how divine is that?!
- Danielle (sublimelite) is one of my newest blogger friends! she takes photographs of regular everyday things and yet imbue some wonderful beauty and simplicity into them. that has definitely opened my eyes more to see the potential in the most ordinary of things! (:
i am definitely having more "to read;" posts for the next few weeks, so look out for more brilliant blogs that i haven't mentioned in this post! (: