October 27, 2011

One night to speed up truth.


this month has been a flurry, and so will next month, up until i will be free of high school. so are my photographs. i can never seem to get them organized nor chronologically arranged in order! so the first few photos are from June, some from the weekend and the last one, today. that photograph of the library was taken at the college i will be going to next year.

frankly, (and i'm sure everyone feels the same but i can't help but write this down) i am SO afraid to start college. i'm anxious and pretty sure that on my first day, i'd be fumbling. i'm nervous to meet new people and to make new friends. newness and change terrifies me and yet i know i need it so much.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I went to college after I left school. I dropped out after six months, but I met so many amazing people in that time that I still speak to a lot of them. And that's five years on! Just speak to as many people as you can. Everyone's as scared as you. xx

tasha faye said...

thank you so much for that. i really needed some words like yours to make me feel reassured. :) so yes, i will do as you said! thank you. x

Hanna said...

pretty pictures as usual :) (if you want to know which my favorites are, they're number 3, 5, 7, 9, 13, 14) do you get to choose your own subjects in college, and if so, what are you planning to study? :)

Jane said...

Gorgeous pictures as always, Tasha!
Think of college as a good kind of new start, and open yourself up to new experiences :) I'm sure you'll be fine!

galatea. said...

love how you've been playing with reflections and light!! ahhh i can almost feel it xx soo lovely.