December 8, 2010

priori incatatem.

my best friend is next to me on the bed, mindlessly strumming the guitar that she does not know how to play. she thinks she strums songs tribal-like. and she laughs her loud, weird laugh that makes me and everyone else laugh as well, if not wake us up, haha. (: in awhile, she would get up and explore the world map, looking for places like Christmas Island and Yemen. we've just watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and it lasted two and a half hours. it was one of the best two and a half hours we've spent thus far. we have Christmas lights everywhere now. both inside and outside of my home. (: they are beautiful. my parents are great decorators. a thought occured to me earlier in the evening that they both should be interior designers. (: it'd be so so much fun! i have to go get some tissues to stop my sniffing now and let my imagination fill my slumber in awhile. (: au revoir!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best friends are wonderful! Unfortunately my best friends are so far from me because we don't go to the same university! But I love that photo of your friend, you two are so cute!

tasha faye said...

awww! like someone once said, distance only makes the heart grow fonder. (: hehe. and thank you, love! <3 you're so sweet. (:
XO

ching said...

awww what a lovely time you guys must have had. :)

tasha faye said...

yes it was, haha. (: