August 9, 2013

the twilight series














model: Mae Yin
mua: April Tho + Mae Yin

at the end of June, i collaborated with a photographer, Renee and our wonderful model, Mae Yin! it was my first ever studio shoot and i really couldn't have asked for more talented and fun people to work and create with :) another one of the perks of photography! i'm more of an introvert and am quite shy meeting new people but photography has really helped me connect with more like-minded people. i love meeting people who are as passionate about creating as i am, we are like kindred spirits reunited and it is a soft, wonderful feeling. :)

fun fact: Renee, Mae Yin and i met for the first time on the day we had the shoot and discovered that we were all in Melbourne around the same time (when we hadn't met each other yet)!

p.s. check out Renee's blog and facebook page!! :)

xxx

12 comments:

Jana K said...

oh my goodness. you are so talented. i follow your work on flickr, and I was so excited when I found you had a blog!

You did a great job. I can't get over how good these look. Wow.

stephanie thy. said...

wow tasha this is so beautiful! the last photographs are my faves!

Kasia Skowron said...

good job honey ! <3

ice pandora said...

You did a great modelling job!
Love the ones with the stars!
You look stunning c:
Xx

Unknown said...

The colors and texture are so beautiful!! Love these SO much, girl xx

Mary said...

that's very beautiful, dear! I love the atmosphere.

Unknown said...

oh these are lovely!! Love the stars!

kimberley hill said...

lovely work! did you have fun playing with studio lighting as opposed to natural light? I can imagine it would be very different! x

Louise said...

I'm so happy I follow such an inspiring photographer for such a long time already. Your model Mae Yin is so pretty too! I hope you get a badass job doing what you love someday. Although, I already know you do what you love!

little henry lee said...

these photos are great, i love the stars that you used in the backdrop and the photo where they're in her hair too! she is beautiful.

little henry lee

petal and plume said...

how whimsical and wonderful
xx

Ajeng Andianti said...

omg you are so pretty!
would you mind to follow each other? :)

www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
http://instagram.com/andianti_